It requires the CFPB to post a available under Federal antidiscrimination and whistleblower protection laws and to post certain (this data was most recently updated on April 21, 2023). The CFPB also releases an annual .
The data includes:
- Summary of complaints filed in each fiscal year
- Summary of complaints pending in each fiscal year
- Summary of investigations completed
- Summary of complaints dismissed
- Final actions issued by the CFPB involving a finding of discrimination
- Final actions issued without an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) hearing
- Final actions issued after an EEOC hearing
- Average time taken to complete investigations and final action
The Elijah E. Cummings Federal Employee Antidiscrimination Act of 2020 (Cummings Act) became law on January 1, 2021. The law amends the No FEAR Act to require federal agencies to publicly provide notice, in an accessible format linked from its public-facing website, of any final decision in which there has been a finding of discrimination (including retaliation) against the agency. Required notices under the Cummings Act will be posted directly below.
To learn more about equal employment opportunity at the Bureau please visit our equal employment opportunity page or contact us.